The recession of the gums is when the gum tissue is embedded and reduces its position in the tooth, exposing the roots of the teeth. Natural home remedies to regrow receding gums at home. This allows the bacteria to accumulate and survive there, which causes damage and pain to the tooth.On the other hand, these bacteria destroy the supporting tissues in the bone which is the structure of the teeth and that this can eventually result in the loss of teeth.
Symptoms of Receding Gums
Receding gum generally, this is a common problem that develops slowly and gradually and gives no symptoms until the damage goes too far. However, the first sign of receding gums are the sensitive teeth. Also, if you have the feeling that the tooth or teeth are larger than usually, you should visit your dentist.
You Can List The Signs And Symptoms Of Receding Gums As Follows:
- Lips or tongue piercing
Natural Home Remedies To Regrow Receding Gums At Home
Green tea to stop receding gums the gums
Green tea is rich in antioxidants that can prevent and treat numerous diseases, including retraction of the gums, deactivating the Free radicals in the body. Green tea also contains catechism, antioxidants that can treat existing periodontal disease. These remedies will strengthen the connective tissue between the teeth and gums.
Green tea has potent anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce inflammation of the gums that interfere with proper healing or gums. Prepare a cup of refreshing green tea in the morning Consume a cup of this green tea a day in the morning.
Aloe Vera to regrow receding gums naturally
Aloe Vera is another natural remedy that has strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is commonly used for the treatment of skin diseases due to its anti-inflammatory properties and regeneration of cells. On the other hand, aloe Vera can reduce inflammation of the gums and regrow receding gums at home. Finally, wash the mouth with water. In addition, you can mix some aloe Vera gel with water and wash your mouth with the resulting solution in the morning. Repeat every time you brush your teeth during the day.
There are no natural remedies for periodontitis, but it can be prevented with vitamins, especially vitamin C, which promotes gum health and vitamin D which helps prevent osteoporosis. A healthy diet with no milk and its derivatives is essential for bone health.
Prepare a mouthwash of parsley; Boil two cups of water with parsley and two or three cloves (spice), strain it, and you have your homemade rinse or use Natures Smile Oral Rinse to regrow receding gums naturally.
• Drink a mint tea; it is effective if bad breath is digestive.
Chew cinnamon, clove (spice) or anise after eating.
• Make a boiling peppermint or eucalyptus tea and take it after eating.
• Brush with baking soda.
• Eat peach on an empty stomach, help against bad breath.
• Mix half lemon juice, with 1/4 of mango, a few spears of spearmint and half a cup of water. Drink for a month.
• Drink black tea.• Brush and floss twice a day.
• Take vitamin C.
• Mix 1/4 fennel, a glass of mango juice, 1/4 parsley and a glass of papaya juice. Take several glasses for days to relieve bad breath.
• Drink a lot of water.
• Use mouthwashes, mouthwash, or chewing gum
• Do not use mouthwashes and other products with alcohol.
• Eat a green apple slowly.
• Chews coffee beans.
• Make a rinse with water and apple cider vinegar in equal parts.
• If you do a homemade mouthwash, it is advisable to keep it for thirty seconds, with very strong movements so that it reaches all areas of your mouth.
Receding Gums Grow Back With Natures Smile Oral Rinse
Use Natures Smile Oral Rinse, it is made from a mix of Chamomile, Echinacea and myrrh has been used successfully for the treatment of Receding gums. Do you want to regrow receding gums naturally? Visit Nature's Smile official website: www.Naturessmile.com